Unique Mobile Sites
Mobile Health Coaches
Excellence in Healthcare +
A Healthier Community
and Work Place
- A Success Record you can trust
- Since 2006, women throughout Southeast Texas have enjoyed the benefits and convenience of The Rose Mobile Mammography Program. We bring services to thousands of women where they live, work and pray. Women no longer need to delay or worse, skip annual screening because of barriers such as having no time to be off work, traveling long distances and limited finances.
- Quality is always first
- The Rose has received the prestigious accreditation as a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence. We are proud to be the only free-standing and mobile program in Southeast Texas to receive this designation. As a Center of Excellence, you are assured of the highest quality in imaging, staff and care.
- Newest Addition—3D Mammography and Mobile Health Coach
- The newest addition to our Mobile Mammography fleet is our self-contained, luxury Mammography Health Coach offering all the early detection advantages of state-of-the art 3D digital imaging. From the moment you enter, you’re surrounded by beautiful, comforting surroundings and a caring, professional staff.
- How do I book the 3D Mammography Coach at my business?
- You care about your employees. They deserve the best. Your company is concerned about Social Responsibility. We take the ‘hard work’ out of giving your employees benefits that matter and make a difference in the community. We bring Wellness and Quality—where they work. No need for employees to miss work or use precious time off. Screening saves lives, Breast cancer survival rate is 98% when detected early.
- Why The Rose?
- Our mission is the difference. Insured or uninsured, we care for all women. We accept major insurances, ACA, Medicare, Medicaid plus discount prices to those who are self-pay. Not every company can afford to cover all employees. When you choose The Rose, your part-time, contract and temporary employees also benefit. Every insured woman who has a mammogram at The Rose helps us serve an uninsured women.
- Screening and More
- When The Rose provides screening, women have the assurance of also having any diagnostic follow-up at one of our Breast Diagnostic Centers. Our Care is continuous. Our providers are specialists. From screening to treatment, our programs ensure that no one ever has to walk alone.
- Our Clients
- Large Corporations
- Medium/Small Businesses
- School Districts
- Physician Offices
- What our clients and patients say:
"Dr. Dixie took care of me as if I were her own daughter. My biopsy was painless but for me, the best part was her words and reassurances before the procedure began. I cannot say enough about THE ROSE. What a beautiful place. What beautiful people. Thank you for existing and giving uninsured women like myself a chance."
"Les aviso que me encanta como hacen los chequeos del cáncer son muy pacientes con uno y saben trabajar cuidadosamente"
"It was my first time; the tech was very kind and made me very comfortable. For what it was it was a pleasant experience."
"Todo muy excelente desde la recepcionista, enfermeras y doctores tengo muchos años atendiéndome ahí y siempre me han tratado bien"
"The staff is super friendly and the facility is state of the art. I've been a client here for 6 years and trust them completely."
- Thanking those that make the Mobile Health Coach possible:
- T.L.L. Temple Foundation, Cullen Trust for Healthcare, M.D. Anderson, Fondren Foundation, The Bill and Helen Crowder Foundation, John P. McGovern Foundation, George and Josephine Hamman Foundation, Lyons Foundation
- Thanking those that make our program possible:
- Cancer Prevention Research Institute of Texas, BCCS, Episcopal Health Foundation, Susan G. Komen Houston, The George Foundation, United Way of Brazoria County, Pink Alliance